Sculptform is always looking for outstanding people to join our industry-leading team to help shape the future of our wall and ceiling systems.
An inspirational and fun working environment, an innovation-driven, fast-growing company, ambitious projects and an incredibly talented team are just a few reasons why you will love it here.
Our Core Values
Our values influence who we are as a company, and our commitment to them ensures we continue striving to be the best we can be.
We get things done in an efficient, proactive and timely manner.
We are agile; quick to understand, think and act.
We see things through the eyes of others, we don’t all agree on everything, but respecting others is paramount.
We do the right thing at all costs and we do what we say we will do.
Embrace the journey of progress by innovating every day.
We continuously strive for open and honest communication and recognize other people’s priorities, opinions and ideas with a positive attitude.
Our Team Culture
Rather than a traditional hierarchy, our business structure is based on being a team of cross-functional teams. This empowers the entire Sculptform team to provide input on decisions – fifty brains are better than one.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do, we are consistently looking for new ways to be more effective and improve on current processes. We understand that innovation is not without risk, and we encourage and support each other to take risks in the name of growth.
We are excited about architecture, becoming invested in projects and a passionate collaborator with Architects and Interior Designers. We enjoy our work and are immensely proud of each and every project we have been involved in.
We put our heads together and came up with a list of the reasons why we love working at Sculptform.
- We are a team of teams, with no traditional hierarchy
- Morning huddles
- Visual management
- Weekly TGIF meeting where everyone’s voice is heard
- Morning tea every day brings the team together
- Team KPIs
- Gamifying goals
- Our managing director is in the middle of everyone, always happy to hear any thoughts
- Cross training
- 3 door bar fridge
- Games, table tennis, darts
- Generosity to each other and our customers
- Default to yes
- Push decisions down rather than up
- Radical transparency
- Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
- Team members have the ability to grow within their roles
- Entire teams are involved in recruiting new members
- Weekly sprints
- Load levelling
- Salaries, not wages, not counting to hours and clocking on/off
- Product innovation
- Incredible work environment
- High NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Weekly internal survey for feedback